Tender awarded for site in Tai Po - Land.Net News
The Lands Department today (February 12) announced that the tender for a site, Tai Po Town Lot No. 221 at Shan Tong Road, Lai Chi Shan, Tai Po, New Territories, has been awarded to the highest tenderer, Asia Metro Investment Limited (parent company: China Overseas Land & Investment Limited) on a 50-year land grant at a premium of $2,130 million.
The tenderers, other than the successful tenderer, in alphabetical order, with the name of the parent company where provided by the tenderer in brackets, were:
(1) Asia Bright Development Limited (Sino Land Company Limited and Vanke Property (Hong Kong) Company Limited)
(2) Big Chance Corporation Limited (Emperor International Holdings Limited and Grand Ming Group Holdings Limited)
(3) Conford Investments Limited (Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited)
(4) Ease Success Limited (Great Eagle Holdings Limited)
(5) Juliyam Limited (Henderson Land Development Company Limited)
Tai Po Town Lot No. 221 has a site area of about 37,696 square metres and is designated for private residential purposes. The minimum gross floor area and the maximum gross floor area are 64,260 sq m and 107,100 sq m respectively.
Ends/Friday, February 12, 2016
Issued at HKT 17:00